Information & Ritual Uses
- Each candle is approximately 6 inches tall, 1/5 inch wide. The candles are crafted in small batches and cut by hand. Slight length differences will naturally occur.
- Natural aroma of beeswax - no additives of any kind. Due to nature's bounty and regional wildflower varieties, some candles will smell a bit sweeter or earthier than others. This is due to the types of flowers that the bees pollinated.
- 100% Beeswax. Cotton wick.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Candles should be rolled in desired Herbs, Roots, or Ritual Blends before burning.
- Burn time is between 20 -45 minutes, which depends entirely on the environment, energy of the ritual as well as the addition of herbs.
- Candles may be braided (twisted) or used individually.
- Witch's Dozen = 13 Unbraided Candles
Old World Ritual Candles do not require a candleholder, as they can stand upright without assistance. Their waxiness allows them to stay upright on a horizontal surface with minimal application pressure at the candle base.
Made in the EU
Old World Witchcraft Calendar
Old World Witchcraft calendar for important astrological events, including the Dark Moon, Witch's New Moon, Full Moon, and retrogrades.
For easy-to-understand and daily life relatable information, visit the Astrological Influences & Rituals blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.