Old World Witchcraft Ritual Blend for obtaining love and sexual desire from a specific person through means of seduction. May be used for attracting a new lover or for restoring a relationship after a breakup.
- Proprietary, time-tested Old World Witchcraft blend of 100% organic and responsibly wild-harvested herbs, roots, and resins. Every Ritual Blend is ritually handcrafted and bottled by Dacha Avelin under specific corresponding moon phases and planetary influences.
- Packaged in a thick glass 2 oz jar. Reusable and recyclable.
- Environmentally-friendly cork cap allows for secure longterm storage.
Come to Me Ritual: Seduction & Bewitchment
Old World Witchcraft ritual to attract and seduce a specific person. Ideal for getting the attention of a new or old love interest in order to start a romantic relationship. Draws a specific person to you through means of sex magick and energy work.
You Will Need:
- Old World Witchcraft Song of the Siren Ritual Blend
- 6 Old World Ritual Candles
- Chosen smudge bundle: Old World Floral, Lavender & Orange Blossom, or Mugwort
- Printed photograph of the target where the eyes are clearly visible. Ideally, this photo should be from the waist up. Photo size 5"x7" works well. Use plain printer paper, not glossy photo paper.
- Fireproof surface, such as a thick metal or stone tray.
- For faster results, obtain the target's biological material (hair, sexual fluid, etc.) If that is not yet possible or obtainable (yet!), perform the ritual without it. If using your lover's biological material, you will also need tape.
Best Time To Perform This Ritual
- This is a 6-night ritual, starting six days before the Full Moon, with the final ritual being on the night of the Full Moon.
- Ideal ritual to perform while menstruating. This is the blood that can create a human being. The proteins that go into menstrual blood are the purest proteins a body can produce; this is the blood that can manifest just about anything.
- If not menstruating (due to cycle, phase of life, or gender), do not worry - this ritual will work for you as well! Simply replace the blood with sexual fluids.
- The ritual must be performed when you are positive that the target has been asleep for a couple of hours already. Unless your target is an insomniac, 3 AM is the ideal time to perform this ritual. The target's conscious and subconscious defenses are down, allowing your ritual to permeate deeply within their mind and energy field.
- If performing the ritual while the target is asleep is absolutely not possible, perform the ritual at approximately the same time each day.
Find a quiet space and time where you will not be disturbed. Due to the nature of this ritual, the ideal location is your bedroom. As with all rituals, your altar surface must be fireproof.
Take a deep breath and allow your body and your mind to relax.
Breathe out stress, breathe in joy.
Breathe out worry, breathe in comfort.
Breathe out tension, breathe in serenity.
Step 1: On the target's photo, write their full name and date of birth. Write the statement below in the shape of a circle around the target:
"You desire me. You think about me. You dream about me. You are attracted to me. COME TO ME."
Depending on the size of the photo and your handwriting, write this mantra as many times as space allows.
Step 2: If using biological material, attach it to the back of the photo and place the photo face up on the altar, facing you.
Step 3: Dust the photo with about 1/2 teaspoon of the Song of the Siren Ritual Blend, making sure you can still see the targets face -- especially eyes.
Step 4: While looking into the target's eyes, roll a single Old World Ritual Candle between the palms of your hands. Beeswax absorbs and expands energy, which is why we use pure beeswax candles for all rituals. Chant your mantra until the wax becomes very warm and a bit sticky.
Step 5: While the candle is still very warm, firmly roll the candle in the herbs right on top of the photo. The herbs must evenly adhere to the candle. Continue chanting your mantra.
Step 6: With power and authority, gaze into your desired lover's eyes and exclaim your mantra. Light the candle and drip about 3-4 drops of wax directly over the photo, creating a small pool of wax in the center. Ideally, this would be on the lover's chest on the photograph. Firmly stick the bottom of the candle directly into the warm pool of wax and hold it very still for about 5 seconds. The center quickly hardens, and the candle will stand upright without any assistance.
Note: It may take you a couple of times to get the hang of this, but once you do, it will become a permanent part of your spellwork repertoire.
Step 7: Position yourself so that you can look through the exterior of the flame directly into the lover's eyes. Your gaze should soften and become out of focus. Your own senses of sight and sound will drown out for just a few seconds. Consciously attempt to make a telepathic connection between their energy field and yours. Often imagining and "seeing" your energy spread into their energy field, similar to thick coastal fog, works wonderfully. As you stare through the flame and into your lover's eyes, begin masturbating while thinking of your lover. Imagine having sex with them, performing oral sex on you, whatever does it for you, and makes you feel loved when having hot, passionate sex. You may close your eyes if that allows you to get into it more. The more real this FEELS to you, the more energy will be radiated from you and into your lover's energy field. This is intense work! You simply can't let your mind wander.
As soon as you are on the brink of orgasm, look directly into your target's eyes and with great authority, exclaim your mantra as you climax. Using your finger, dab a small bit of your sexual fluids or menstrual blood directly on the photo and on the base of the candle.
Step 8: Sit quietly in meditation for a few minutes. Feel the serenity and joy of knowing that the work is done, and the energy is currently penetrating your lover. More often than not, the candles will extinguish themselves in their own puddle of wax. Pay close attention and do not let the candles accidentally catch the photo on fire. Stay put the remainder of the burn. Light your chosen smudge bundle from the flame of the candle. Smudge your body and your bedroom. Pay close attention to both sides of the bed, both nightstands, the head and foot of the bed, your bedroom windows, and the bedroom door.
Step 9: An average Ritual Candle burns 20-45 minutes, all based on your environment (temperature, drafts, amount of herbs used, etc.). As the candles burn down, the following night, you will need to new candle to take its place. The new candle should be placed directly on top of the same photo and the remnants of wax/herbs from the previous night's ritual. You will need to repeat this ritual for five more nights, restarting on Step 3.
Step 10: The ritual is not complete until you return the remnants to the Earth. The Earth and the universal energy carry and propel your magick and your ritual to its full completion. Make sure your disposal method does not contradict your desired outcome by completing your spellwork following the correct disposal methods. For best results, bury your remnants in your front yard. If you are a city-dweller, you may bury it at the base of a healthy indoor plant.
What to Expect:
Although most Witches will begin to see the results following the Full Moon night of the ritual (especially those who use biological material!), allow one full moon cycle to properly evaluate results. Ritual can be repeated the following month, or on an as-needed basis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.