This Candle Braid consists of 4 individual Old World Ritual Candles that have been pre-braided for your immediate use. Roll the Candle Braid in your choice of herbs, roots, or Ritual Blends. The legs of the candles should then be untwisted for the last 1/2 to 1 inch of the candles. Spread each of the legs to 4 opposing sides, forming a self-contained base.
- Each individual candle is approximately 6 inches long, 1/5 inch wide. The candles are crafted in small batches and cut by hand. Slight length differences will naturally occur. When braided, the Candle Braid is about 5 inches in length.
- 100% Beeswax. Cotton wick.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Candle should be rolled in desired Ritual Herbs before burning.
- Burn time is between 20 -45 minutes, which depends entirely on the environment, energy of the ritual as well as the addition of herbs.
- Sold inidivually.
Old World Ritual Candles do not require a candleholder, as they can stand upright without assistance. Their waxiness allows them to stay upright on a horizontal surface with minimal application pressure at the candle base.
Made in the EU
To create your own Candle Braid you will need 4 Beeswax Ritual Candles. Gather the four Ritual Candles in your hand, make sure they are lined up evenly. While holding both ends of the candles, gently begin to twist in opposite directions. The motion is similar to wringing out wet laundry. The bottoms (or legs) of the candles should then be untwisted for the last 1/2-1 inch of the candles. Spread each of the candle legs to 4 opposing sides, forming a self-contained base.
Legal Disclaimer: To comply with various merchant agreements, this product is sold as a curio only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.