Information & Ritual Uses
Siberian Agrimony Powder is a great all-purpose banishing herb. A must-have herb to always keep on-hand. In addition to removing the negative influences in your life, it can be utilized to seek revenge as a means of retribution.
- 100% Organic Agrimony Powder (no fillers!)
- Packaged in a thick glass 2 oz jar. Reusable and recyclable.
- Environmentally-friendly cork cap allows for secure longterm storage.
Non-Candle Burning Ritual Uses:
- Mix Agrimony with salt (1 part Agrimony to 4 parts salt) and sprinkle around a home or business to remove negative energy placed by ill-wishers.
- Add to warm bathwater to physically cleanse yourself of negativity and unsightly spiritual influences. Particularly helpful after an unpleasant experience or being around troublesome people.
When used in candle burning rituals, Agrimony may be utilized on its own or mixed with other purpose-specific herbs for increased potency:
- Combine Agrimony Powder with Wild-Harvested Wormwood Powder to banish unpleasant entities and energies in the home.
- Combine Agrimony Powder with Organic Slippery Elm powder to put an end to backstabbers and those that wish you harm.
- Mix Agrimony Powder with both Wild-Harvested Wormwood Powder and Organic Slippery Elm Powder to break spells that have been placed upon you and send them back to the ill-wishers. For ritual instructions see Break & Release Ritual Set.
Legal disclaimer as required by merchant agreements: sold as a curio only.
Old World Witchcraft Calendar
Old World Witchcraft calendar for important astrological events, including the Dark Moon, Witch's New Moon, Full Moon, and retrogrades.
For easy-to-understand and daily life relatable information, visit the Astrological Influences & Rituals blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.