Information & Ritual Uses
Siberian Agrimony Powder is a great all-purpose banishing herb. A must-have herb to always keep on hand. In addition to removing the negative influences in your life, it can be utilized to seek revenge as a means of retribution. 100% Organic Agrimony Powder (no fillers!)
Non-Candle Burning Ritual Uses:
- Mix Agrimony with salt (1 part Agrimony to 4 parts salt) and sprinkle around a home or business to remove negative energy placed by ill-wishers.
- Add to warm bathwater to physically cleanse yourself of negativity and unsightly spiritual influences. Particularly helpful after an unpleasant experience or being around troublesome people.
When used in candle-burning rituals, Agrimony may be utilized on its own or mixed with other purpose-specific herbs for increased potency:
- Combine Agrimony Powder with Wild-Harvested Wormwood Powder to banish unpleasant entities and energies in the home.
- Combine Agrimony Powder with Organic Slippery Elm powder to put an end to backstabbers and those that wish you harm.
- Mix Agrimony Powder with both Wild-Harvested Wormwood Powder and Organic Slippery Elm Powder to break spells that have been placed upon you and send them back to the ill-wishers. For ritual instructions, see Break & Release Ritual Set.
Legal disclaimer as required by merchant agreements: sold as a curio only.
Packaging may vary.
Old World Witchcraft Calendar
Old World Witchcraft calendar for important astrological events, including the Dark Moon, Witch's New Moon, Full Moon, and retrogrades.
For easy-to-understand and daily life relatable information, visit the Astrological Influences & Rituals blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.