Information & Ritual Uses
Life always mirrors back to us the feelings we have inside. As you develop your inner sense of love and romance, the right person to share your growing sense of intimacy will be attracted to you like a magnet.
- Proprietary, time-tested Old World Witchcraft blend of 100% organic and responsibly wild-harvested herbs, roots, and resins. Every Ritual Blend is ritually handcrafted under specific corresponding moon phases and astrological influences.
- The Blossom Ritual Blend can be used ritually in the following ways:
- Heal the heart chakra, improve self-esteem, and awaken a higher sense of self-love.
- Improve existing relationships by healing inner wounds.
- Manifest a new (unknown) lover most suitable for a lasting romance and emotional stability.
- To attract a specific lover, see Song of the Siren Ritual Blend or 'Come to Me' Ritual Kit instead.
- Packaged in a thick glass 2 oz jar. Reusable and recyclable.
Blossom Into Love Ritual Instructions
This ritual focuses on healing the heart chakra and opening (blooming) oneself to manifesting lasting love. Use the ritual outlined below to open your pathways to finding new love. Life always mirrors back to us the feelings we have inside. As you develop your inner sense of love and romance, the right person to share your growing sense of intimacy will be attracted to you like a magnet. Also suitable to perform when in an existing relationship. This allows your partner to reflect to you the energies you put forth within yourself, resulting in a more satisfying romantic relationship and fidelity.
Best Time to Perform
- This is a 6-day ritual and should be performed either starting on the Witch's New Moon or within the 8 days leading up to the Full Moon.
- If possible, perform this ritual at sunrise. The morning light and rising sun will propel your energy.
You Will Need:
- Old World Witchcraft Blossom Ritual Blend
- 6 Beeswax Old World Ritual Candles (one candle per day)
- A small mirror that can stand upright on its own or be propped up on your altar.
- Paper circle 4" in diameter
- Fireproof surface (recommended Slate Board on Amazon)
Find a quiet space and time where you will not be disturbed. Ideally, this particular ritual should be performed near a window (or outside) where you can see the rising sun, or at the very least, the morning light. As with all rituals, your space should be fireproof. No curtains or other flammables nearby.
Set all materials within close reach in your ritual space. You should be able to reach everything while remaining in one place. Once the ritual has started, you should not leave the sacred space until you have finished the ritual.
Take a deep breath and allow your body and your mind to relax.
Breathe out stress, breathe in joy.
Breathe out worry, breathe in comfort.
Breathe out tension, breathe in serenity.
Step 1: In a spiral form, write within the paper circle the following statement:
"I am ready for love. I am able and willing to accept love. I deserve love. I am surrounded by love. I freely give and freely receive love. I AM LOVE."
This is now your ritual mantra.
Step 2: Pick up a single Old World Ritual Candle and start rolling it between the palms of your hands. Beeswax absorbs and expands energy, which is why we use pure beeswax candles for all rituals. Gaze at yourself in the mirror, look directly into your own eyes, and chant the mantra. Continue this step until the wax warms up and the Old World Ritual Candle becomes a bit sticky.
Step 3: Lay the Old World Ritual Candle on top of the paper and dust with 1/2 teaspoon of the Blossom Ritual Blend
Step 4: Roll the candle in the Ritual Blend right on top of the spiral paper. Continue chanting your mantra.
Step 5: With heartfelt authority, exclaim your mantra aloud. Light the candle and drip about 3-4 drops of wax directly into the center of the paper circle (center of the spiral), creating a small pool of wax in the center. Firmly stick the base of the candle directly into the pool of wax and hold it for about 5 seconds. The center quickly hardens and the candle will stand upright without any assistance.
Note: It may take you a couple of times to get the hang of this, but once you do, it will become a permanent part of your ritual repertoire.
Step 6: Position yourself so that you can look through the exterior of the flame, directly into your own eyes in the mirror. Begin chanting your mantra with love, as you look at yourself. Some of you will get goosebumps, others will begin to cry. These are the energies and tears of your souls recognition of love.
Step 7: Sit quietly in meditation for a few minutes, continue gazing through the exterior of the flame or close your eyes. Feel the serenity and joy of knowing that the work is done and your pathways to love are now opening.
More often than not, the candles will extinguish themselves in their own puddle of wax. Pay close attention and do not let the candles accidentally catch the paper on fire. Stay put the remainder of the burn. If the flame begins to catch the paper on fire, quickly blow it out.
An average Old World Ritual Candle burns 20-45 minutes, all based on your environment (temperature, drafts, amount of herbs used, etc.).
After the candle burns down the following morning you will need to create another one to take its place -- resume the ritual from Step 2. The same paper spiral should be reused for all six days of the ritual. The new candle should be placed directly on top of the same paper circle and the remnants of wax/herbs from the previous days' ritual. You will need to repeat this ritual for 6 consecutive mornings, including the herb application on every new Old World Ritual Candle
Step 9: What you do with the remains of your ritual (wax, paper, ashes, etc.) is just as important as the ritual itself! The ritual does not end when the candles extinguish. The ritual is not complete until you return the remnants back to the Earth. The Earth and the universal energy carry and propel your magick and your spellwork to its full completion.
Make sure your disposal method does not contradict your desired outcome by completing your spellwork following the disposal methods:
- For welcoming a new lover (unknown) lover into your life, bury the ritual remnants in your front yard near your door. If you live in an apartment or if burying in your front yard is not an option, acquire a healthy houseplant. Place the houseplant in the closest area near your front door where the plant still receives adequate sunlight. Place the ritual remnants in the dirt of the houseplant. Care for this plant the same way you would care for your own heart and emotional well-being.
- For improving an existing relationship and healing wounds affecting that relationship, bury in the backyard. If you live in an apartment or if burying in your backyard is not an option, acquire a healthy houseplant. Place the houseplant in your bedroom somewhere the plant can still receive adequate sunlight. Place the ritual remnants in the dirt of the houseplant. Care for this plant the same way you would care for your relationship.
- For healing the heart chakra, bury at the base of an old, well-established tree closest to your home. For best results, bury on your own property.
Legal Disclaimer: To comply with various merchant agreements, this product is sold as a curio only.
Old World Witchcraft Calendar
Old World Witchcraft calendar for important astrological events, including the Dark Moon, Witch's New Moon, Full Moon, and retrogrades.
For easy-to-understand and daily life relatable information, visit the Astrological Influences & Rituals blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.