Information & Ritual Uses
- Each candle is approximately 6 inches tall, 1/5 inch wide. The candles are crafted in small batches and cut by hand. Slight length differences will naturally occur.
- Natural aroma of beeswax - no additives of any kind. Due to nature's bounty and regional wildflower varieties, some candles will smell a bit sweeter or earthier than others. This is due to the types of flowers that the bees pollinated.
- 100% Beeswax. Cotton wick.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Candles should be rolled in desired Herbs, Roots, or Ritual Blends before burning.
- Burn time is between 20 -45 minutes, which depends entirely on the environment, energy of the ritual as well as the addition of herbs.
- Candles may be braided (twisted) or used individually.
- Witch's Dozen = 13 Unbraided Candles
Old World Ritual Candles do not require a candleholder, as they can stand upright without assistance. Their waxiness allows them to stay upright on a horizontal surface with minimal application pressure at the candle base.
Made in the EU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.